Texas Counties Deliver

Sandra Limas

Ochiltree County Clerk
511 S. Main Street, Suite #8
Perryton, TX  79070
Phone: 806-435-8039
Fax: 806-435-2081

Email: countyclerk@ochiltree.net

Business Hours

Monday - Thursday

8:00 am - 5:00 pm


8:00 am - 12:30 pm


Connect/Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Ochiltree-County-Clerk-104137487899961/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Holiday Schedule 2023

Seventh Court of Appeals serving Ochiltree County




    Application to Order a Birth & Death Certificate directly from Ochiltree County Clerk. Read carefully and follow the instructions, including sending a photo copy of your valid photo ID.

    Visit (http://www.dshs.texas.gov/vs/reqproc/Acceptable-IDs/) for a complete list of acceptable forms of identification in English.  Visit (http://www.dshs.texas.gov/vs/reqproc/Acceptable-IDs-(Spanish)/) for a complete list of acceptable forms of identification in Spanish.   

    How to Apply for a Birth or Death Certificate from the State Registrar.


    To get a Marriage License both parties must come to the County Clerk's Office and have Valid State Issued Photo ID's. There is a 72 hours waiting period after getting your license before you can get married and the license is good for 90 days. If you cannot meet all of these requirements please contact the County Clerk's Office for more information, as there are exceptions to these rules.

    How to get a Certified Copy of Your Marriage License.  We can only issue copies if your marriage license was filed in Ochiltree County.


    Application to Order a Military Discharge or DD214 that have been recorded in Ochiltree County. There is no charge to obtain the record if you are qualified to receive a copy.


  • This office is not required to search the Official Public Records. If you are looking for a document that has been filed then you can search online at countygovernmentrecords.com yourself. You will need to go to TEXAS, then click on TEXAS SEARCH PORTAL. At this point you will need to set up a Username and Password, there is no fee to do this. Once you have your Username and Password then you can look for OCHILTREE COUNTY. Currently all of the Ochiltree County Records are scanned into the website, but they are only fully index back to July 1974, before that date you will need to know the Volume and Page of the document you need.

    The best way to search is to go to BOTH NAMES and put in one of the last names of one of the people in the document. The images will be distorted, but they should not be distorted to the point that you cannot identify if the document you are looking at is the one you are needing. Once you locate the document you can put it into a shopping cart just like you would if you were shopping at any online store. When you cash out the charge will be $1.00 per page, just like it would be if you were getting it direct from the office. Once you purchase the document there will be no distortion. 

    If you need a certified copy of the document you will have to contact the clerk's office. Be sure to get the document number and/or the volume and page of the document as we will ask you to provide us with that information. The certification will add an additional $5.00 to the $1.00 per page of the document you need. So if your document is 5 pages and you need it certified the cost will be $10.00. 

    If you need assistance with the website, please do not hesitate to call the office for assistance.

  • Please Read All Instructions Before Signing Either of These Forms.

    Assumed Name Certificate also know as a DBA. (Filer is responsible for verifying availability of requested assumed name. Filing an Assumed Name is filing a public notice, it is not a copyright, trademark or incorporated right of ownership. Duplicating a business name is discouraged, but the Clerk's office cannot prevent it.)

    Certificate of Abandonment of Use of Assumed Business or Professional Name

    Form to Register or renew a Livestock Brand by mail.